Wednesday Wellness Tips
Work-life balance is an important aspect of a healthy work environment.
Maintaining work-life balance helps reduce stress and helps prevent burnout in the workplace.
Here are 10 tips to help you maintain a work-life balance in your own life 🧘♀️:
1. Play to your personal strengths.
2. Prioritize your time.
3. Always plan some personal time.
4. Have set work hours where ever possible.
5. Make exercise a “must”, not a “should”.
6. Do what you love.
7. Know and nurture your network.
8. Tap into technology (Zoom meeting instead of a physical meeting or Bluetooth so you can network while you get in your daily walk).
9. Know your most productive time of the day.
10. Take a break/have that holiday – learn to shut down completely when the time comes!