TRENDY TIPS TUESDAYS
Here are some quick tips and ideas for those who want artistic quality without the mess.
- Pick a palette: you can go with the traditional black and orange but also include fun bright colours like pink, teal, and baby blue.
- Start with some inspiration: Doing some research will give you some driven inspiration. Pinterest anyone?
- Plan your pumpkin: Sketch some ideas on paper until you decide on a design. You can also print out the template; to help make sure the placement is right.
- Grab your pumpkin by the stem and use the stem to rotate it and paint it from different angles.
- Making mistakes is okay. If you don’t like the way it’s turning out, you can always paint over it.